Beauty Salon in Hartenbos
Permanent Beauty is owned and run by Kylie Barnard Venter, a qualified permanent make-up artist and beauty therapist in the Mossel Bay area. Kylie has 10 years’ experience in the beauty industry and is qualified in ITEC, CIDESCO, and SAAHSP. Come and treat yourself to a treatment at Permanent Beauty. This Beauty Salon is set in a relaxed and tranquil atmosphere and offers a range of beauty treatments such as Permanent Make Up, Manicures and Pedicures, Waxing, Tinting as well as Grooming.
Permanent Make Up in Hartenbos
If you are re-applying your make up throughout the day, or you want to enhance your natural beauty, Permanent Cosmetic Make Up is the answer for you. Kylie at Permanent Beauty in Mossel Bay use only iron-oxide free pigments, which means your cosmetics will not change colour or fade with time. We offer Permanent Make Up procedures on Eyebrows, Eyeliner, Mucosal and Designer Eyeliner, French Liner, Lip Liner as well as Full Lips.
Acrylic and Gel Nails in Hartenbos
Get your hands and feet pampered with a manicure and pedicure from Permanent Beauty. We also offer Acrylic and Gel Nails with tips, Dip Acrylic, nobility overlay as well as a range of nail art.
Microblading, Lash Lifts as well as Henna Brows in Hartenbos
Permanent Beauty now also offers Microblading, Lash Lifts as well as Henna Brows at their beauty salon in Hartenbos.
Vitaderm facials available from Permanent Beauty in Hartenbos
• Express facial (45 mins) intended as a quick “pick-me up treatment.”
• Aromatic facial which is rejuvenating
• Anti-oxidant facial is ultimate in relaxation.
• Purifying treatment or acne treatment is suited for teenagers and men, especially those who suffer from ingrown hairs or breakouts. it is antiseptic and very soothing.
• Hydro intensive facial is fantastic for a bridal treatment and has hydrating and anti-ageing effe
Contact us for our latest Specials Offers and Packages.
This listing can also be viewed on the Lalakoi Business Directory
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.