Absolutely Perfect Water
Reverse Osmosis Purified Water in George
The water supplied by Absolutely Perfect Water in George is purified through reverse osmosis purification, ozonation and deionization processes. The 6 Phase Process used the most advanced technology to purify drinking water. This offers you the cleanest, healthiest solution to drinking water, with Zero TDS (the only shop in town).
Water Shops in George
The Absolutely Perfect Water shop in George offers the following products::
• Purified Water Refills – Bring your own container or buy one from the shop
• Perfect Ice – 2kg packs
• Juice – top quality 100% fruit juice bottled and on tap
• Bottled Water – Wholesale and retail. Available in different sizes. (330ml, 500ml, 750ml as well as 1lt, 1.5lt, 5lt, 10lt, 20lt and 25lt
• Personalized bottled water – Have your own branded bottled water. Perfect for businesses, restaurants, hotels, guest houses, weddings and events.
• Sparkling Fruit Juices – Granberry, apple and litchi
• Distilled Water
Water Purification and Filtration in George
A range of domestic, industrial, aquarium as well as mobile water purifiers, including whole-house filtration and RO Purifying Systems are available. Water dispensers available include countertop, freestanding and bottle dispensers. Dispenser Bottle refills can be delivered. You can also buy water distillers from Perfect Water George. Absolutely Perfect Water can also take care of the maintenance and services of your water purifier and water dispenser in and around George and throughout the Garden Route and Klein Karoo. Filters and all parts are available.
Absolutely Perfect Water George Trading Hours
The trading hours for the Absolutely Perfect Water shop in George.
• Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm
• Saturday: 8am to 3pm
• Sunday: 9am to 2pm
• Public Holidays: 8am to 3pm | Closed on Religious Holidays
Tel No: 044 873 6061 | 076 740 6119
This listing can also be viewed on the Lalakoi Business Directory
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.